Sunday, January 23, 2011

WEEK 4

So, I was super worried about being out of town this week and the food choices that I would be given and......it wasn't that bad!  I am happy to report that I stayed on plan....the only small treat I had was a 1" square of Cheesecake, and I even counted it in my points for the day!  No WW meeting this week, due to the bad weather but if the scales at work are correct, which I am going by last Friday's weight on them.....I am pleased to report I am down another 2.2 pounds.  Slowly but surely.  I keep telling myself I didn't gain 2 pounds a week, so be happy I can lose it that way!  I have heard that if you lose it slow you are more likely to keep it off too, so there ya go!  Also I was told before that when you are hungary you are losing weight so I must be melting away today!  Never had this much trouble all week, but today I just want to eat and eat.  I am staying busy and trying to keep my mind off food so wish me luck!  The tax preparation begins today!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment