Hey, so yeah, this week was a little tough. But I stayed on target and am still progressing along, slow and steady. I am officially down 13 pounds total and have a HUGE goal this week of 4 pounds, but I am confident that I will succeed, I am going to work SUPER hard to achieve it. But when I do it will be a milestone for me!!
Finding some new foods I like and that I can eat are making things better but there are always, always temptations.
Walking outside the past 2 days has been wonderful, but I fear that I will not be able to do that very many more days this week, as the WINTERSTORM is coming!
Found the "Michael Jackson Experience" WII game and LOVE it and what a workout it is!!
Jenna has been really sick this week, so dealing with that added stress that was unwanted and unneeded; she was dignosed anemic, had strep and the flu. She is much better today.
Tory is getting ready for the Miss Purdue pageant in a few weeks and Julie, Jenna, Kailynn and myself will be making the trip to root her on!
Not much else to report---be back next week~
No comments:
Post a Comment